Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
20 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE