Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
20 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 41. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE