Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861 Lon: -106.97611 Elev: 8860ft.
7 Miles W Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE