Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
51 Miles SW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE