Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1033.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028 Lon: -117.08722 Elev: 5426ft.
51 Miles SW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Light south southeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. South wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE