Severe weather possible for parts of Plains on Wednesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains and mid-Missouri Valley, with a higher concentration of severe storms possible in parts of eastern Kansas and far southeast Nebraska. Large hail and damaging winds could occur with the stronger thunderstorms. A tornado or two will be possible as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity81% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer29.96 in (1014.4 mb) Dewpoint62°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Isolated showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.