Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE