Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE