Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
22 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. High near 55. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE