Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.09 in DewpointN/A Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Petersburg, Grant County Airport (KW99)
Lat: 38.98°N Lon: 79.13°W Elev: 961ft.
7 Miles N Upper Tract WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind. Thursday Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind. Thursday Night Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 57. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Showers, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 75. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then showers likely. Low around 50. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.