Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedNW 21 G 26 mph Barometer30.09 in (1019.0 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 14 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Sunday Showers likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.