Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity48% Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH Barometer30.01 in Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lincoln Regional Karl Harder Field (KLHM)
Lat: 38.9092°N Lon: 121.3513°W Elev: 121ft.
15 Miles S Marysville, Yuba County Airport CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light west southwest wind. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.