Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 22 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
CW6917 Gardnerville (C6917)
Lat: 38.93894°N Lon: 119.67725°W Elev: 5171ft.
3 Miles SE Gardnerville NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE