Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167 Lon: -120.705222 Elev: 4613ft.
16 Miles NE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE