Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167 Lon: -120.705222 Elev: 4613ft.
16 Miles NE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 22. East northeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 26. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE