Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
Lake Lotawana MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE