Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -94.37 Elev: 1004ft.
Lake Lotawana MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values between zero and 10. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 6 to 14 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday A chance of rain or freezing rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE