Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 18 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.58 in (1037.1 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -94.37 Elev: 1004ft.
Lee's Summit MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a steady temperature around 17. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values between zero and 5. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE