Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
Read More... Humidity70% Wind SpeedS 5 MPH Barometer30.19 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
4 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Widespread haze before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.