Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 G 28 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836 Lon: -119.99615 Elev: 6257ft.
4 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE