Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.987356 Lon: -123.348464 Elev: 644ft.
2 Miles WNW Point Arena CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 50. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm. Low around 44. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 22 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE