Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity79% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer29.82 in (1010.2 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Russell, Russell Municipal Airport (KRSL)
Lat: 38.87°N Lon: 98.81°W Elev: 1860ft.
6 Miles N Dorrance KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Snow likely before noon, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery. Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.