Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Russell Municipal Airport (KRSL)
Lat: 38.87°N Lon: 98.81°W Elev: 1864ft.
6 Miles N Dorrance KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Windy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Russell County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE