Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedSSW 16 G 24 MPH Barometer30.13 in (1016.6 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
3 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light south in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA