Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedS 14 G 22 MPH Barometer30.11 in (1015.7 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
3 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA