Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity50% Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH Barometer30.15 in (1017.2 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
3 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Saturday Night Rain showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.