Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
4 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 36. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE