Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
3 Miles SSW Raytown MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of flurries before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light south wind becoming south southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE