Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity45% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer30.55 in (1036.6 mb) Dewpoint0°F (-18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit Municipal Airport (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
3 Miles SSW Raytown MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. East wind around 6 mph. Saturday Periods of snow, mainly after 11am. High near 27. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Saturday Night Periods of snow. Low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Sunday Snow. High near 33. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.