Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -94.37 Elev: 1004ft.
4 Miles SW Raytown MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. North wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE