Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
4 Miles SW Raytown MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE