Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Camp Springs / Andrews Air Force Base (KADW)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -76.87 Elev: 282ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Saturday Snow likely before 10am, then rain, snow, and sleet likely between 10am and 1pm, then rain after 1pm. High near 37. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 34. East wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Georges County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE