Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MCCLURE PASS (CAMCP)
Lat: 39.11083°N Lon: 107.28083°W Elev: 9551ft.
6 Miles ENE Somerset CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.