Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
INDEPENDENCE PASS (IDPC2)
Lat: 39.08°N Lon: 106.61°W Elev: 10600ft.
14 Miles SW Twin Lakes CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 15 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.