Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Russell Municipal Airport (KRSL)
Lat: 38.87°N Lon: 98.81°W Elev: 1864ft.
6 Miles WSW Sylvan Grove KS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 4am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 8am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. North wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Russell County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE