Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028 Lon: -117.08722 Elev: 5426ft.
49 Miles NE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Light east wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE