Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
49 Miles NE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 11am. Areas of blowing dust after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE