Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNNW 17 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Marysville, Yuba County Airport (KMYV)
Lat: 39.09778 Lon: -121.56972 Elev: 62ft.
9 Miles S Marysville, Yuba County Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE