Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marysville, Yuba County Airport (KMYV)
Lat: 39.09778°N Lon: 121.56972°W Elev: 62ft.
9 Miles S Marysville, Yuba County Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 53. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Rain likely before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE