Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.052664°N Lon: 118.793891°W Elev: 4761ft.
5 Miles W Schurz NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE