Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.052664 Lon: -118.793891 Elev: 4761ft.
5 Miles W Schurz NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE