Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.96667°N Lon: 119.94778°W Elev: 6234ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 10am. High near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE