Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.987356°N Lon: 123.348464°W Elev: 644ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 38. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE