Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.00408 Lon: -119.15793 Elev: 4378ft.
4 Miles W Yerington NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE