Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.00408°N Lon: 119.15793°W Elev: 4378ft.
4 Miles W Yerington NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE