Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Wildwood Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KWWD)
Lat: 39.01°N Lon: 74.9°W Elev: 23ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly between 4am and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Windy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Atlantic Coastal Cape May, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE