Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 14 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.911889 Lon: -122.706314 Elev: 2163ft.
6 Miles ENE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Light west northwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE