Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 14 G 33 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.911889 Lon: -122.706314 Elev: 2163ft.
6 Miles ENE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE