Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583°N Lon: 123.20083°W Elev: 614ft.
3 Miles NE Hopland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light north wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 62. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE