Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944 Lon: -122.417222 Elev: 2200ft.
15 Miles E Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light west wind.
- Friday Rain, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 4pm. High near 47. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 32. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE