Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 436ft.
2 Miles NNE Troy MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a north wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE