Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 436ft.
2 Miles NNE Troy MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 9 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night Snow and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE