Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 17 G 31 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
18 Miles WNW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light south southwest wind.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Light south southeast wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 36. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE