Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedENE 20 G 32 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711 Lon: -120.419886 Elev: 5240ft.
18 Miles WNW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE