Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
42 Miles NE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southeast wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE