Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
42 Miles NE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 10 to 17 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE