Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
PARK RESERVOIR (PRVC2)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 107.87°W Elev: 9960ft.
12 Miles NW Paonia CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE