Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
PARK RESERVOIR (PRVC2)
Lat: 39.05°N Lon: 107.87°W Elev: 9960ft.
12 Miles NW Paonia CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 26. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow showers before 11am, then snow showers, possibly mixed with sleet. High near 35. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE