Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
ZEPHYR COVE (ZEPNV)
Lat: 39.00214°N Lon: 119.94936°W Elev: 6346ft.
Zephyr Cove NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE