Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.911889°N Lon: 122.706314°W Elev: 2163ft.
4 Miles NNE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light northeast wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE