Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.911889 Lon: -122.706314 Elev: 2163ft.
4 Miles NNE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a north wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE