Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Overcast with Haze
-2°C Humidity78% Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph Barometer30.35 in (1028.6 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 866ft.
4 Miles WNW Heltonville IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West northwest wind around 11 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.