Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 23 G 40 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944°N Lon: 122.417222°W Elev: 2200ft.
15 Miles ENE Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light north northeast wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE