Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
19 Miles WNW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 33. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE