Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.29500 Lon: -114.84528 Elev: 6257ft.
43 Miles ESE Ely/Yelland Field NV
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -9. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -17. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE