Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 17 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833°N Lon: 123.073333°W Elev: 3355ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE